Sunday 21 December 2008

Sunday Salon: The Winter Lurgy Edition

The Sunday Salon.com

This week was meant to be a time to get geared up for Christmas by reading themed books and watching classic Christmas movies. Alas, the winter lurgy got me on Tuesday and I spent most of the week sleeping and staring at the walls of my bedroom. I did re-read Angela's Ashes on the basis it was familiar and a not very taxing read when ill. However a poor Limerick Christmas wasn't something I was expecting to involve in my Xmas reading plans.

So, instead of updating my thoughts on Hogfather by Terry Prachett (which I bought on Monday and has been taunting me from the top of Mount TBR for the past week) and Christmas Books by Charles Dickens this week, I'm afraid I have nowt to offer. Except I hope people have escaped the winter lurgy :)

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Oh dear. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Hello,

Thank you, I am feeling a lot better this week :) I trust you had a good festive week?

Regards,
Laura